Yesterday we teach you on Installing Amazon App Store on your Jolla. Some Jolla Users found a trick to access Google Play Store on your phone. This is Jolla’s edge from BB10 since they cant install Play Store on their phones. Do this at your own risk.
1. Enable Jolla Developer Mode and
2. Download http://goo.im/gapps/
3. Plug your Jolla with USB to
computer in normal mode.
4. Copy system-folder from your
extract files to Jolla.
5. Open SSH-connection to your
phone and login.
6. Write “devel-su” and press enter.
After that, write your password.
7. Write command: rsync -av –ignore-existing /home/nemo/
8. Reboot phone
9. Install Google Play services to
10. Install Google Play Store to Jolla
11. Start Play Store and do updates.
Source: jollafin.blogspot.fi via Jolla Tides and MyNokiaBlog